Translate

Monday 9 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 15 of 18 (Also punishing my pussy and clit)

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 15:
  • Number of edges 5
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  • 2 Punishment sessions
  • Spanking each of my butt cheeks 100 times with a wooden hair brush
  • Denial.
I woke up very late on Saturday. I also had a lunch date scheduled with some friends and decided not to start until after I got back sine I'd have a bout twenty minutes before I needed to start getting ready to go out. The lunch date ended up being postponed to Sunday, so I ended up making lunch and then starting.

I ended Friday night with:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 1200 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 1950 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 1050 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 450 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 450 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 7 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit 4 times.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my 3 times 
  •  Apply Tiger Balm to my clit 4 times

I decided to do the punishments sequentially at first. Which took forever because of the chemical play. The first punishment was Tabasco on my clit. The second punishment also involved Tabasco on my clit. At a certain point new Tabasco on fresh Tabasco is just the same application of Tabasco, so had to wait for the innitial lovey burning sensation to die down before proceeding to the next set of spankings. 


Eventually I did see reason though and decided to just skip to the next non chemical play punishment. Unfortunately, offsetting my progress was the fact that members were allowed to continue adding punishments all day Saturday, fortunately for me not a lot did. 
  
All in all by the end of the night on Saturday I had only managed to:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 400 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 950 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 300 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 0 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 0 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 4 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit once.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my 0 times 
  •  Apply Tiger Balm to my clit 0 times
 By the end of the day with Saturday's new punishments added my remaining total was:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 1000 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 1200 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 900 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 650 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 600 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 4 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit 3 times.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my 4 times 
  •  Apply Tiger Balm to my clit 5 times
Again, I didn't set any tasks on Saturday, because I knew I'd be busy, So, I didn't have any to fail, again. Houswork wise all I did was do the dishes.  

At that point I was feeling really tired despite sleeping in and napping throughout the day, so I took the dogs and then proceeded with my nightly punishment spankings.

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:





Area 1:
  •   6Riding Crop
  •   4 x 5 = 20
  • 10Bare Botton, spanks must be delivered to each cheek and roll an additional Implement
  • Additional Implement:
    •  3 - Cane
  • 5 - 100% cheeks
Area 2:
  •  11 - Belt and roll 2 other implements
  •  Additional implements:
    •  4 -  Red narrow paddle
    •  3  - Cane 
  •   8 x 5 = 40 
  •   7 - Bare Bottom  
  •   4 - 40% to sit spot, 40% to cheeks, 20 to upper thighs, oh and double the punishment
 Area 3:
  •   8 - Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by ridding crop
  •   6 x 5 = 30 
  • 11 - Bare Bottom triple the punishment
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 4:
  •   9 Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle
  •  10 x 5 = 50
  •    8 - Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •    5 - 100% cheeks
Area 5:
  •   3 - Cane 
  •   5x 5 = 50 
  •   5 - Wearing Thong
  •   3 - 50% to inner thighs and 50% to tits
Once those were completed, I delivered the 200 to each cheek required for my penalty day and edged in the shower. Normally the additional punishment would have helped the edging along, but I was just too tired Saturday night. I opted to turn in early. If I managed to complete all the punishments on Sunday win. An if I need to keep the thread open and turn it into a denial thread, well realistically, also win.

No comments:

Post a Comment