Translate

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 11

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 11:
  • Number of edges 4
  • 2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  • 3 Punishment sessions
  • 2 sessions spanking my clit 100 times with a wooden spoon 
  • Denial.
My clit was still quite sensitive from the day before, but I started yesterday with my first clit spanking and then did two edging sessions in the shower before heading off to work. 

The punishments on my  my GetDare thread are stacking up nicely. As a reminder the thread will be open until Friday. Based on my total so far, I'm going to have a very sore clit/pussy indeed.

Punishments so far:

  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 750 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 1300 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 650 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 5 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit once.


I decided that yesterday was the day to get back on board with the house work. I have to say the constant spankings have done their job and kept me motivated to keep going. I added a few chores yesterday and did manage to complete them all. To the point were I've declared another room done.  

I also received two PM dares. The first involved spanking my inner thighs with a ridding crop 75 times. Once that was done I had to spank my pussy 100 times with the crop. That was quite "nice" so unto my PM dares it goes. I might also add as an option to my punishment thread. Finally I had to rub IcyHot all over my pussy. It turns out that on the pussy lips is worse than on the clit. I ended up edging just to distract myself from the pain. 

Next I had to spank my clit 300 times with a wooden spoon. I did 150 spanks. and my clit was very tender and swollen, so I edged twice before completing the remaining 150 spanks. My clit is still tender today. 

Once that was done I started completing the spankings for my housework punishment.


HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   9 - Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle
  •   4 x 5 = 20
  •   5 - Over underwear double the punishment
  •   2 - Mild 
Area 2:
  •    6 - Ridding Crop
  •    6 x 5 =30
  •    3 - Over underwear  
  •   11 - Hard
 Area 3:
  •  10 - Bathbrush flat side, followed by bathbrush bristle side 
  •   6 x 5 = 30  
  •   4 - Thong
  •   8 Half Medium/Half Hard
Area 4:
  •   3 -  Flogger
  •   7 x 5 = 35  
  •   7  - Bare bottom
  •   4 -  Mild
Area 5:
  •  11 - Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged
  •  10 x 5 = 50 
  •    7  - Bare bottom   
  •    8 Half Medium/Half Hard
I did get lucky again with the punishments. Again the intensity was pretty low.Which is just as well because it's given my bottom a chance to heal a bit, although by now by butt is pretty much constantly sore. Should be interesting as today's penalty is 4 spanking sessions.  

I almost went to bed without completing my last penalty punishment session, but remembered at the last minute and spanked my clit another 100 times before heading to bed. Since Thursday and Friday's penalty's involve spanking my clit and whipping my pussy. I have a felling that I'll be going into Saturday's punishment with an already very sensitive clit and pussy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment