Translate

Monday 2 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 9

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 9:
  • Number of edges 4
  • 2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  • 3 Punishment sessions
  • Clamp my Nipples clamps for 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes of the clamps reapplied at a 90 degree angle four times. 
  • Denial.
As expected yesterday was pretty much a write-off. Spent most of the day recovering from New Years Eve. I did go out for New Years lunch with some friends and managed to drag myself out of bed for that. I knew I wouldn't be good for much on national hang over day so I only scheduled one task. I did complete and even did a couple of other things around the house. 

I managed my edging sessions fairly easily, although 90 seconds was a lot considering I haven;t really been edging for a while. I'm also happy to report that I managed to do all my nipple punishments. Probably because I only had 10 minute sessions. Today I have two 30 minutes sessions and I'm predicting another penalty day.  

Speaking of penalties,  I did create a punishment thread to punish my pussy and clit on GetDare. The thread will be open until next Friday. 6 punishments have already been posted. I also received a PM dare last night PUSSY WHIP X6. This was from the author of the failed dare. He has special permission to double my daily limit. I completed this last night after doing a couple of edging sessions. It's been a good long while since I punished my pussy and I found I was much more sensitive than I have been in the past. So that punishment thread should be interesting.

I also think that since didn't complete my penalty days sequentially that I should add the 17 days I earned during the last go round to the new round of the dare. So I'll start off the dare with 17 penalty days and any additional penalties will be added to that. 

On the bright side I did manage all my housework punishment spankings. 

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   7 - Bathbrush
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  •   6 - Bare Wet Bottom
  •   11 - Hard
 Area 2:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger
  •   4 x 5 =20
  •  11 - Bare Bottom triple the punishment
  •   6 - Medium
 Area 3:
  •   6 - Ridding Crop  
  •   4 x 5 = 20  
  •   7 - Bare bottom
  •   6 - Medium
Area 4:
  •   5 -  Ping Pong Paddle 
  •   6 x 5 = 30  
  •   8  - Bare bottom with tits clamped
  •   7 - Half Medium, Half Hard
Area 5:
  •   3 - Flogger
  •   3 x 5 = 15 
  •   8  - Bare bottom with tits clamped
  •   4 - Mild
Area 6:
  •   4 - Belt  
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   8  - Bare bottom with tits clamped
  •   4 - Mild
This worked out to 275 spanks, which is the mildest punishment day I've had so far.  The only nasty part was the additional nipple torture. It's been day after day of nipple clamps on my poor nipples and I really didn't enjoy the additional clamping. Fortunately it was over quickly. As opposed to right now. I've been wearing the nipple clamps for 10 minutes and still have another 20 to go. Looking forward to spanking my clit tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment