Translate

Friday 30 March 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 165 to 174

I had to travel for an out of town meeting last Thursday, so I decided to just turn in early on Wednesday night. I ended up heading back home on Thursday and spent quite some time stuck in traffic getting out of the city. By the time I made it home I was exhausted and decided not to do anything that night either. 

So last Friday started with delivering the appropriate rubber-band snap punishments to my pussy and clit. The snaps to my clit made me much wetter than I ever expected. They sting obviously, but once finally delivered they left me aching and sopping. Apparently I'm more of a masochist than I realized. Once I'd completed the snaps. I completed my daily tease. Once it was done, it was pretty late so I didn't do any punishments. 

On Saturday, I started by giving my clit 50 rubber band snaps while my nipples where clamped. Then I finally completed a punishment:

  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop.

The snaps to my clit prior to the toothpaste, did manage to make the sensation more intense than normal. Nothing compared to IcyHot, but still enough to notice a difference. After delivering the spanks to my pussy with the crop I rubbed my clit for 15 minutes, before giving my clit 50 spanks with the crop.

Shortly after I was done I received my daily tease.This time the tease started with 50 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop, followed by 115 minutes of clit tickling with various brushes and finishes with 100 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. I was aching with frustrated arousal after the first 45 minutes. My entire cunt was aching.

Despite the ache I wanted to keep going, so I decided to complete another punishment. 
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
  • 100 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
The ginger burned, as it usually does. I was still pretty excited by my earlier teasing so I remained pretty wet through the fingering. I still had to spank my clit for failing to edge though. I just can't seem to get there with my fingers in 15 minutes. After that punishment I watched some TV before calling it a day. 

On Sunday, I made a concentrated effort to get through some punishments.First on the list was more figging: 
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
  • Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
While I waited for the timer on the ginger to count down, I spent some time giving out a well deserved teasing and cock/ball spankings. I gave my clit a good spanking after removing the clamps from my clit and nipples. The fingering was enjoyable, but I didn't manage to edge, so more spanks to my clit. 

After that I went to the store to pick up a few things. By the time I got home the ginger had worn off and it was time for my daily tease.

Sunday's tease started with another clit spanking. Next was 45 minutes of tickling with the acrylic fan brush, the foundation and blush brushes. A combination obviously designed to tease and frustrate me without giving me any kind of satisfaction. It worked making me horny and wet and wishing for more stimulation. The tease finished up with 10 minutes of clit clamping. 

The next punishment on the list was 150 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. I delivered these quickly and moved on to fingering my clit and then spanking my clit.

At this point I really wanted to keep playing my clit so I decided to continue with the punishments:
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 100 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
  • Tickle my clit for 15 minutes with a paintbrush
The Tabasco was agony on my already well abused clit. The spanks were almost a relief, a distraction from the burning. I was positive I was going to edge and that I would once again owe someone several days with no multi-post restrictions while I tickled my clit. I'm pretty sure I was about to edge and have to pull away the paintbrush to stop myself from cumming when the alarm went off. 

I took a break for a while to have dinner. After that I decided that it was time for more punishment. 
  • Rub toothpaste on clit
  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop 
This was relatively tame compared to the rest of the day's punishments. My clit was obviously quite tender by the time I fingered and then spanked my clit, so I decided to take a little break. 

Once I'd recovered a little bit I moved on to my last punishment of the day:
  • 50 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up ass
  • 50 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling with the blush brush.
I was already so tender that the spanks were particularly effective. I distracted myself browsing the forums and replying to a couple of people while the timer for the IcyHot counted down. Once I removed the plug from my now sore little hole and delivered the spanks to my clit. I settled down to give it a thorough a tickling as I could with the blush brush. It was frustrating torture. It's so soft it barely offers stimulation. Just enough to make my clit ache and to get me wet. 

I didn't want to stop though so I stupidly started a PM dare. Clit PAINT X3 with a calligraphy brush. I knew, just knew that as stimulated as I was that I would regret it before the first 15 minutes were up. The wool calligraphy brush is wonderful torture. It's soft enough that it's almost impossible for me to edge with it, much less come. It's stiff enough though that it leave my clit throbbing and hyper sensitive. 20 minutes in I was almost crying, I was so desperate. I wanted to stop, but realized I'd brought this on myself. I was relieved once the alarm went off, but I was also a horny frustrated dripping mess. 

Monday was a terrible real life day and I almost didn't do anything, but realized that a tease would probably help me unwind. Monday 's tease was another study in frustration 3 soft brushes followed by 10 minutes with my clit clamped. After that it was time for my punishment:
  • Rub toothpaste on clit
  • 100 spanks to pussy
Toothpaste was pretty tame, which was just as well because I was still pretty sore from Sunday's punishments. I'm always surprised that the barehanded spanks to my pussy sting worse than I'd imagine. Once those were delivered I fingered and delivered some more spanks to my clit with the crop. No edge for me. 

On Tuesday, I got home late so only manage to do a tease. So clit snaps are owed. Wednesday my period started so I have been on no touch break since then. I'm getting quite horny as I write this so looking forward to moire teasing and punishment tomorrow. 

Punishments Remaining:



No comments:

Post a Comment