Translate

Sunday 18 March 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 160 and 161

I started my daily tease on Friday, but was just too tired to finish. So I decided to throw in the towel and just go to bed. 

Today I slept in to catch up on my sleep. This morning I started by delivering the rubber band snaps to my pussy and clit for failing to complete yesterday's tease and for not doing any punishments.

Once I'd delivered the punishment, I settled in to deliver yesterday's tease. I was very wet and horny by the time I was done. So I happily move on to my punishment which was the last 3 punishments of a multi-punishment post. Spanking my pussy was totally worth it to get a chance to finger my clit.

Punishment 3:

  • 150 spanks to my pussy

Punishment 4:

  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass
  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop

Punishment 5:

  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit
  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop
  • Tickle my clit for 15 minutes with a blush brush

All three of the punishments left me sore and wet. I didn't edge from the first 2 and had to give my clit additional punishment with the crop. 

I then received today's tease so spent the next hour or so tormenting my clit with clamps and various brushes with a plug stuffing my ass. Once that was done the Tiger Balm had worn off so I started a new punishment. 

  • 50 spanks to pussy
  • 50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
  • 50 spanks to pussy
  • 15 minutes of clit Tickling with a paintbrush

The spanking was fairly easy, but the brush left me very sore and tender. But I was very horny so I moved on to the next punishment in the list which was another multi-punishment post.

Punishment 1:

  • Rub Tabasco on clit
  • 100 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon

Punishment 2:

  • 150 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop


Punishment 3:

  • 150 hits to pussy with a flogger


Punishment 4:

  • 100 spanks to pussy
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass


Punishment 5:

  • 100 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes


I rubbed the Tabasco all over my clit and then spanked it hard with the spoon. I failed to edge so I gave my clit another 50 spanks with the crop. stopped at that point and took the dogs out to play in the park and then when to grab some lunch before moving on to the next sets punishments. 

The most difficult of the bunch was probably the Jumbo plug. I had inserted it without much problem earlier in the day, but by the time I got to the last punishments my ass was a little tender. Failed to edge after each of the punishments, so another 50 punishment spanks were delivered to my clit after each. My clit is very sore and tender now.

Punishments remaining:



No comments:

Post a Comment