Translate

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 163

Not much to report today. Completed today's daily tease after getting home from work. For today's tease I had to clamp my clit for 10 minutes, tickle my clit with a calligraphy brush for 30 minutes and give my pussy 50 spanks with a flogger. The calligraphy brush left me nice and sensitive. 

I only completed 1 punishment. This once consisted of pussy spankings with the leather paddle and the crop, followed by 10 minutes with my tits and clit clamped. I didn't edge from fingering so had to give mu clit additional spanks with the ridding crop. 


I had some house work to complete after that and also decided to wash and re-straighten my hair. I'm sure after taking the flat iron to my hair for an hour that I'll wake up to 98% humidity tomorrow. Oh well. It does make getting ready in the morning a lot easier. My clit is still pretty tender from the weekend so it's probably just as well that I had to stop.

Looking at the speed the thread is growing, there really isn't a point to staying up till all hours to try to catch up I'm not going to. My only hope is that eventually the new batch of posters will get tired of tormenting me. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that cumming isn't for me for the foreseeable future. I get to just tease and punish my clit.  

Punishments remaining:


No comments:

Post a Comment