Translate

Monday 19 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 118 to 134

I've been away for quite a while do to having my period and some family issues. During that time I had a WATER TORTURE daily tease which I tried twice to do and failed. I finally managed to complete it last weekend. I edged 25 times and had to give my clit 375 spanks with the ridding crop as a result. I should probably ask for an additional punishment either for failing the PM dare or because since I failed the PM that means I technically played with my clit outside of went I'm allowed to. Before I could get to that though I came down with another cold. 

After starting to feel somewhat better this Saturday I did a daily tease I'd received right before I started feeling sick. I did my daily humping, but didn't edge this time around (at least not a hard edge). So after I was done I delivered 50 spanks to my pussy with the red paddle. 

Once that was taken care of I moved on to my daily tease: 10 minutes with my clit clamped, 45 minutes of clit tickling with calligraphy brushes and the concealer brush, followed by 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. It was pretty late once I was done and I decided not to push my luck. Apparently tonight I'm not that smart tonight. Oh well it's a work holiday tomorrow so I can sleep in. 

I did review the thread rules and noticed that I'm have not posted my minimum weekly update to GD as agreed. I did have extenuating circumstances, but I could have posted a quick note and a tally. 

So I've decided some additional punishment is in order. Since I haven't posted in 18 days, for the next 18 days anyone posting spanking punishments to the thread may double them (100 rather than 50). And in order to encourage myself to put more effort into fingering my clit, as a permanent punishment I will administer 50 penalty spanks to my clit with a ridding crop if I cannot edge from fingering my clit within 15 minutes. 

I'm also working out the details of punishments for taking breaks, which I'm sure I will again. (Preview it will involve pussy and clit snaps) 

Now onto the day's punishments. After breakfast I started the first punishment. I started off by doing my daily humping and ended up administering 50 punishment spanks to my pussy with the red leather paddle for failing to edge again.

Once that was out of the way I moved on to the next punishment on the list. 

  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger

I made sure to put a good amount of IcyHot on the plug's stem before I inserted it into asshole. I burned a lot and since I had a rather long hiatus it's been quite a while since anything as been up my ass. I certainly rectified that today. Once the timer was up I removed the plug and clamped my clit and nipples. My clit was nice and sensitive by the time I flogged my pussy. 

Fingering did not lead to edging so 50 spanks added to my tally ( I only decided on this punishment at the end of the day). Since my asshole was still burning from the IcyHot I did some housework until the sensation died down. Then it was time for the next punishment. 

  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up your ass
  • 100 spanks to pussy with leather paddle

Again the dreaded ginger. It burned, but I distracted myself reading posts on the forum. If I added to anyone's chastity/denial time they can be comforted by the fact that my asshole was being tortured at the time. Once the timer went off I delivered the 100 spanks to my pussy with the paddle. Then spent a very pleasant 15 minutes diddling my clit. Alas another 50 spanks had to be added to my total.

Had a latish lunch at that point, watched some TV and did some more housework. Then I received today's daily tease: 10 minutes with my clit clamped, 45 minutes of clit tickling with the paintbrush, followed by 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. The paintbrush's bristles are rough and after prolonged use (more than 30 minutes) they leave my clit almost raw. So I was very wet and extremely sensitive by the time I was done. The flogger was particularly vicious after dragging the paintbrush across my clit and between my pussy lips for that long. 

After that I took a short break to do some laundry and have some dinner. 

Now it was time for another punishment. As bad as the ginger is at least it doesn't have a ton of staying power the burn dissipates quickly once it's no longer in my ass. 

  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 
  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop

That being said after the abuse my hole had already endured, I did not enjoy the figging. I was more than happy to take out the plug and spank my clit and pussy once the timer went off. And again edging from fingering 0 - 50 spanks with the crop 3. 

Went out for a short errand and then came back and decided to do a couple of other punishments. 

  • 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

I delivered the spanks to my clit fairly quickly and moved on to fingering. This is about the time I decided that failure to edge should be a punishable offence. I really put some effort into my fingering, but still wasn't able to get to the edge. 

My clit was getting a little sore, but I decided to move on to the next punishment. I have quite a few chemical play punishments coming up so decided I should get through as many as I could today. 

  • 150 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop

I delivered all 150 spanks concentrating more on my pussy lips than my clit, since at this point I knew my clit would not be lacking for attention. I fingered really doing my best to make myself edge and I felt like I was getting close, but then the timer went off. I spread my pussy lips with one hand delivered 50 blows to my clit with the crop. Then I delivered another 200 for the other 4 edges I failed to deliver. 

I decided to do one more punishment before bed. This is still in progress. 

  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tiger balm on my clit

I rubbed the Tabasco over my sore clit and sat down to write this. I knew this would be a long update and I'm a fairly slow typist, so I figured this would give the burning time to die down. I was literally squirming in my seat went I started typing it burned and hurt so bad. It has died down to a pleasant little throb now. Once I finish everything I should be okay to spank my clit and then rub the Tiger Balm in. 

Somethings occurred to me earlier tonight. First none of my teasing options involve vaginal penetration. My pussy has been empty for months. No dildos, vibrators or Ben Wa balls. I definitely will need to do something to stuff it once I'm allowed to do so again.

The second thing is that now that my daily teasing involves spankings and clamping, I'm never allowed to play with my clit without also hurting it. An I know most of you are thinking and so?? If you set this entire thing up your obviously a painslut. And I am, definitely. A little bit of IcyHot on the clit was always a sure way of getting myself across the finish line. But until the last couple of months I didn't always combine masturbation with pain. I did use a vibe or the shower head to edge or cum without spanking my clit or pussy first. What I'm wondering now is will I be able to go back. Do I even want to? 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment