Translate

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 136

Received my daily teasing shortly after getting home from work. Decided to make and have dinner first. 

After dinner I completed my daily tease. It left me quite wet and on the verge of edging just as the time ran out.

I moved on to my next punishment. 
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
We seems to be in the IcyHot anal period of this thread. I think I have 3 more sessions before getting through this page. 

I inserted the plug and let the IcyHot burn my asshole while I posted to other peoples threads and browsed Tumblr. Once the timer went off I removed the plug, reset the timer for 10 minutes and clamped my clit and tits. After removing the clamps I delivered 50 blows to my pussy with the flogger. The fingering was very good and made me very wet, but I didn't edge, so once the 15 minutes where up I gave my clit another 50 spanks with the crop.

By the time I'd finished that the burning from the IcyHot in my asshole had died down. So I moved on to the next punishment. 
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
Once again I was surprised by how effective hand spanks to the pussy are. Once those were done I rubbed IcyHot all over my clit. The staying power is a lot greater there that it is in my ass. Next I gave myself 50 good hard spanks with the wooden spoon. This time I did manage to edge literally 2 seconds before the timer went off.

Punishments Remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment