Translate

Monday 26 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 141

Managed to get quite a few punishments in today despite sleeping in because the dogs decided to wake me in the middle of the night for some reason. Started of the day with a CLIT PUMP 3 X 3 PM dare so my clit was nice and tender before even beginning. 

My first punishment was 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

Delivered the spanks and then fingered unsuccessfully for 15 minutes. I delivered my 50 penalty spanks with the crop and moved on to the next punishment. 


  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 100 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop (All 100 spanks in the duration of the ginger in my ass.) 


I left the ginger in for the whole twenty minutes and then left it in as I spanked my pussy. I fingered for 15 minutes and then gave my clit 15 spanks with the crop for failing to edge.

I had lunch at that point and watched some TV. Then I moved on to my next punishment: 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

Again I delivered the spanks to my clit and fingered. I didn't edge again and had to deliver another 50 spanks to my clit with the crop. While I haven't been successful at edging, it feels like I'm getting so much closer.

After that I stopped for a while and took the dogs out to play since it was such a nice day. After that I had some diner. I received my daily teasing shortly after. 

My clit was already nicely tender when I clamped it. The 45 minutes of tickling left me aching. The post tease flogging of my pussy didn't help matters either. 

It was still relatively early at that point so I did another punishment. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass


I delivered the spanks fairly easily. The clamps hurt my already tender nipples. The plug obviously burned, but wasn't too horrible. I fingered and got close to the edge, but still had to spank my sore and tender clit after 15 minutes. 

I decided to go do some housework afterwards. Once that was done I completed one last punishment. 

  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up ass
  • 15 minutes tickling my clit with a paintbrush


I spanked my clit hard and then clamped it and my nipples again. both were very tender at this point. So the clamping left them very sore. I'm still sore. After the time for the clamps was up I removed them and inserted the IcyHot covered plug up my ass. I burned so much worse the second time. By the time I started using the paintbrush I was too tender and sore to have to worry about edging I think. 

Punishments remaining until I can cum again:



No comments:

Post a Comment