Translate

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 7 of 21 - Denial - Failed

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 6 hours
  • I must edge 4 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 3
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit 175 times with a wooden spoon.
Edged with the wand vibrator to start off. Did both of my 60 second edges, following each one with a clit spanking. Napped for a while, then had a 3rd orgasm and delivered my last set of spankings to my clit. Finally I edged one final time before, going outside to enjoy some of the day. 

As you may recall, I'd earned myself 4 additional 30 minute labia clamping session by cumming from a WATER TORTURE PM dare on day 2. Since the friendly author of the dare knew that 30 minutes was too much for me, he offered me an alternative. A 30 minute forced orgasm session with the Magic Wand for each labia session I didn't do. All done consecutively with 10 minute rest period in between to let the motor cool down. There would of course be a cost. Each session would equal 3 additional penalty days.   

I ended up picking the forced orgasm route. Now almost thinking I picked the wrong alternative. I tied the Hitachi to down  and then used a spreader bar to hold my legs apart, then turned the vibrator on and set the timer for the first 30 minutes. I came about halfway through the first session and had to endure the vibrations on my poor clit as I came down from my orgasm. Though I did end up coming again before the 30 minutes where up. 

The second session was pretty enjoyable too, I didn't cum again until it was almost over and the timer going off was a welcome relief. The third and forth sessions where almost too much. I came again during the third session, but by then I was so sensitive that it was half pleasure and half pain. I didn't cum at all during the last session, though I was starting to feel good again by the end. 

Once that was done I decided to order out for dinner and relax for a bit, before taking the dogs out for a nice long walk. The weather has been really warm, so it was good spending some time outside.

In addition to the above dare, I also received PUSSY SPANK X3 with the red leather paddle and a PADDLE SAMPLER. I did the paddle sampler first and then finished off by spanking my sore pussy.  

Tomorrow's task (Day 9 02/22/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 12 hours
  • I must edge 10 times and hold those edges for 90 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in denial
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 2
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit hard 75 times with a wooden spoon.
Penalty Days to date: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment