Translate

Monday 20 February 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 6 of 21 - Denial - Failed


ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No.
  • I must edge 5 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 3
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit 100 times with a wooden spoon.
I started of the day by edging with the wand vibrator. And then gave myself my first clit spanking. Right after that I received a PM dare and gave my clit another 50 spanks. Then I decided to go back to sleep for a while, then woke up and did another edge and another clit spanking session. 

More spring type weather so I took the puppies to the park after lunch again, then washed one of the puppies because she got absolutely caked in mud. After that I did some laundry and completed my last clit spanking session and my remaining 3 edges. I'd received also received 6 CLIT SPANK PM dares. I completed the first the 300 clit spankings and then decided to have some dinner. 

If you'll recall I'd received a WATER TORTURE X3 which I hadn't completed before signing off. So I decided it was finally time to try again. So I inserted my labia spreader and tied my knees apart using a spreader bar and turned on the shower. My clit was already quite sensitive from the edging and all the spanking, so I'm surprised I held off for as long as I did, My first orgasm came about 12 minutes in. I did take a short break between the first and second session, but still ended up cumming another 2 times. That brings my penalty days to 22. 

In addition to the penalty days it also meant that I had to deliver another 600 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. I started delivering those and then received another PM dare for 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. By the end my poor little clit was throbbing. 

Tomorrow's task (Day 8 02/21/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No
  • I must edge 2 times and hold those edges for 90 seconds. 
  • May I cum? Yes
  • How many times: 3
  • May I use toys: yes
  • Do my orgasms have to be continuous? No
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 4
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit hard 75 times with a wooden spoon.
Penalty Days to date: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment