Translate

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 8 of 21 - Orgasm- Success

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No
  • I must edge 2 times and hold those edges for 90 seconds. 
  • May I cum? Yes
  • How many times: 3
  • May I use toys: yes
  • Do my orgasms have to be continuous? No
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 4
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit hard 75 times with a wooden spoon.
No time to edge yesterday morning, since I woke up late and had to get to work. after work I stopped off at the market and got some groceries. Once I got home I walked the dogs and then made dinner. Then I did some house cleaning, before settling down to do my edges. 

I edged with the Magic Wand and then spanked my clit 75 times with the wooden spoon. Then immediately repeated. I got a PM dare another PADDLE SAMPLER and a CLIT SPIN. I completed the spanking first and then applied the spin brush to clit. I came within 8 minutes. To a large extend this was worse than the previous two forced orgasm experiences. Perhaps I was already over sensitive from the previous 2 days? Either way the sensation from the brush as it the head continued to brush my clit after my orgasm was a sharp almost painful pleasure. I came twice during that 15 minutes. After that I gave myself my last two clit spanking sessions all at once. 

It was getting late at that point so, I took the dogs out again. Once I got back, I hoped into the shower and gave myself my third orgasm of the day. 


Tomorrow's task (Day 10 02/23/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No
  • I must edge 6 times and hold those edges for 30 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in denial
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 3
  • Punishment Task: Whip my pussy 200 times with a belt or a flogger.
Penalty Days to date: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment