Translate

Friday 30 December 2016

Mother nature and fate strike back

So Wednesday, I got back from work and only one string of Christmas lights is working out of 4. At first I thought the one of the plugs had come loose in the wind, but then I noticed debris under the door of the compartment under the BBQ. I opened the door and sure enough those little beasts I evicted last spring had built a new new, featuring some of my icicle lights. It was dark so I decided to wait until yesterday morning and in the daylight I quickly saw that the squirrels had chewed through two sets of lights. So I cleaned out the nest and made them homeless again.

When I got home I rolled a 6 so had to complete my chores hobbled while wearing large butt plug. I did manage to complete all my chores and was feeling pretty good about myself. Then rolled for my punishments. The fates really decided to test my resolve. 

Area 1:
  •   7 - Bathbrush
  •   6 x 5 = 30  
  •  12 - Bare button, roll an additional implement.
  •   6 - Ridding Crop 
  •   6 - Medium

Area 2:
  •   4 - Belt
  •   9 x 5 =45
  •   3 - Over panties  
  •   3 - Mild

Area 3:
  •   12 Re-roll dice X times and use all those implements. X being the number of times you forgot to put things away today. (since I'm not doing that I decided I had to do for the seven rooms.)
    1.   11 Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged 
    2.     8 - Hand, followed by flogger
    3.     6 - Ridding Crop
    4.     3 - Flogger
    5.     8 - Hand, followed by flogger
    6.    11 Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged  
    7.     8 - Hand, followed by flogger    
  •   12 x 5 = 60 
  •     9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment
  •     8 - Half Medium,  Half Hard 
Area 4:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger  
  •   8 x 5 = 40  
  •   9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment 
  • 11 - Hard
Area 5:
  •   4 - Belt
  •   6 x 5 = 30  
  •  11 - Bare Bottom triple the punishment
  •   8 - Half Medium,  Half Hard
Area 6:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger
  •   8 x 5 = 40  
  • 10 -On Tits
  •  2 - Mild 
Area 7:
  •   11 Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged 
  •   4 x 5 = 20 
  •   9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment.
  •   9 - Half Medium,  Half Hard

40 blows to my tits not withstanding that was almost 2000 spanks. and unlike wednesday's spanks most of those were to my bare butt. I thought I was going to have to deffer again and do some today, but after taking a break ha;f way through I managed to get through them. Although I didn't have ginger on hand so I substituted a butt plug covered in tiger balm for figging. Needless to say my ass was in pain. I also threw in a few edges before officially restarting my penalty days.

No comments:

Post a Comment