Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 1 - Day 3 Part 2

Well apparently it's a bad idea to use a gag when you're sinuses are blocked. I couldn't keep it in I literally gagged. I decided that this should be treated the same way I would not being able to locate an implement. Not that I think having to be punished when sick is fair, but I also know that next time I have a cold I'll use it has an excuse to let things pile up again and to start procrastinating. So not being able to use the gag, even because I can't breath today can't an excuse. 

I have decided though If I have extended unavoidable downtime that I wont' bother. I'll just select a random punishment from: here.

Here a sample punishment I generated tonight:

**********************************************************************

Punishment Certificate

This certificate dictates that Angie, for the reason of neglecting her chores will receive the following punishment

Four sets of spankings.
Set One: 37 swats with a wooden spoon and Angie standing
Set Two: 24 swats with a bath brush and Angie standing
Set Three: 3 swats with a flogger and Angie standing
Set Four: 12 swats with a hand and Angie bent over a chair.
These spankings will be carried out with Angie fully clothed..

In addition, Angie will receive the following extra punishments:
 2 day(s) of bedtime spankings
 13 minutes with a ginger fig inserted
A coating of "Tiger Balm", "Icy Hot" or similar rubbed into her bottom at the end of the spanking


**********************************************************************
It seems pretty good, but will need to tweak the settings.
 
Back to this morning's punishment, I rolled a for a punishment:
  • Number of swats: 3X5 = 15 
  • Implement: 6 = slipper
  • How: 2 = Over underwear
  • Strength: = 5 Medium

I delivered my punishment and rolled for a new kink and got a 7 (Naked)  and went about doing a couple of things before work. I had errands to run this morning and after work so ended up leaving the office pretty late and was afraid that I'd end up not being able to finish everything this evening and would end up earning myself another punishment. I needed have worried. I rolled for my evening kink and you guessed it I rolled a 10 again.

Per my new rules I'd earned myself another punishment.
  • Number of swats: 6X5 = 30
  • Implement: 1 = Bathbrush 
  • How: 1 = Over pants
  • Strength: = 5 Medium
Over pants is pretty much the only break I got. This bath brush might be my new favorite spanking implement. For the record my bath brush is wooden and fairly hefty, so it's basically a paddle with bristles on one side.

Ouch!!!
 
 It hurt much worse than I was expecting, I dread and anticipate having to get 30 or more hard swats from this on my bare bottom. 

After I was done I rolled another kink. This time I got an 8 (small butt plug with vapor rub again). Had trouble keeping it inside again, which was frankly more annoying than anything else. Finally worked out that I can keep the bloody thing in by wearing a tight thong. Still wearing it know, I have some dishes on the rack waiting to be stored away.  

Really excited about starting round 2 tomorrow, hopefully will roll a longer duration. 3 days was really only enough to wet the palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment