Translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 1 - Day 2

Today went fairly well. Last night was a bitch I was so turned on I couldn't sleep and to add insult to injury it was a disgustingly humid day. I was hot and sticky, not to mention dripping wet after writing last night's entry. I finally made it to sleep, but slept right through my alarm this morning. Ended up having to stay home late to finish the load of laundry I hadn't finishing drying last night. I'm in a multi residential unit, so it came to a point where I couldn't continue without disturbing the neighbours. Thankfully I'm on a flex schedule. 

I rolled my morning roll and got a 3 (Roll for one punishment. Other than that, absolutely no touching down there today.)

Rolled a 1 for my punishment (I have to rub Tabasco sauce on my clit and sleep with my legs spread.) I decided to wait until tonight to see if I had to put the Tabasco somewhere other than my clit. 

Since I had to wait for my laundry I decided to start my chores while I waited. I managed to do most of what I'd assigned myself before I left for work. I rolled a 4 for my pre-chore housework (hobbled.), so I cuffed my ankles and chained them together. It was awkward, but not too bad.  

Again I was fine at work, but after I left I started anticipating tonight's punishment. Even though I know it will hurt, I'm still very excited. I've put Tabasco on my clit before, but generally I can masturbate and  I get relief as I start to get wet. No such luck tonight. 

Since I'd done well this morning, but still had some housework to do I decided to do another pre-chore roll. This time I got an 8 (Wearing small butt plug covered in vapor rub.) I covered the plug with the vapor rub and went about my chores. The plug is garbage and has really badly designed base, but pain in my ass almost immediately started me gushing. I have already ordered a newer plug with a more body contouring flange. I'm happy to report that I finish all my assigned chores and some of tomorrows! Which is just as well since my bottom is still sore from yesterday's spanking. It's a good kind of tenderness though. I've re-written my chore list and hope to do as well tomorrow.

Heading to bed soon and have rolled again to see where I need to apply the Tabasco. I rolled a 1 so it's just going on my clit. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. But it's probably just as well, I know that eventually work is going to become hectic again and I won't be able to complete all Tease/Edges and punishments and then they will start to pile up. Not to mention possible other punishments. When that happens I'm sure I'll be happy that I had this gentle start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment