Translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Housework Punishment - Housework through Self-Spanking Discipline

In addition to my Orgasm Denial dare, I've also decided to make some life chances. Not to get into the details to deeply, but because of some real life problems I've gotten myself buried in housework. As in almost about to call Hoarders proportions. And I've decided to do something about it.

One of my problems is I keep procrastinating and tomorrow becomes next week and so on. I've decided to take myself in hand. I'm assigning myself chores each day and if I don't complete I need to roll a punishment for each chore on the list I fail to complete.

I decided this after I deferred yet another set of chores and said enough.

After I decided on the original punishments, I decided to add some kink to the mix to encourage myself to do my chores. Since I'm doing an Orgasm denial dare in conjunction the kink required doesn't involve my clit or pussy for now.

******************************************************************************

BEFORE CHORES:

Roll 2 die to determine how I'll do the chores

2-       Wearing a small butt plug.
3-       Wearing a big butt plug.
4-       Hobbled.
5-       Hobbled, wearing small butt plug.
6-    Hobbled, wearing Large butt plug.
7-      Naked
8-   Wearing small butt plug covered in vapor rub.
9-   Wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub.
10- Gagged.
11- Cuffed.
12- Naked, gagged, cuffed, hobbled, wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub.

If you are unable to locate an item mentioned above or unable to use one for whatever reason roll for a punishment. Then roll again to see how you'll do your chores. You should roll this before any chore session. (If you do chores in the morning and evening you would roll before each session.)

PUNISHMENT:
Roll the die to determine the implement.

1. Bath-brush
2. Flogger
3. Ruler
4. Belt
5. Flip flop
6. Slipper

Roll the die to determine the number of blows X5. If you also missed a chore yesterday double today's punishment.

Roll to determine how the punishment will be delivered.

1. Over pants
2. Over underwear
3. Bare bottom
4. Bare wet bottom
5. Over underwear double punishment
6. On tits.

Roll to determine the strength of the blows:


1. Mild
2. Medium
3. Hard
4. Mild
5. Medium
6. Hard

4 comments:

  1. Updated Before chores. Found I did not need the ruler for a decent range of motion.

    Also added some extra variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update 2:
    Have a bad habit of not packing lunch and buying fast food. So I've added packing lunch to my daily chore list. I have a friend at work who's last day is today. So obviously no lunch needed for today. Since I've decided that punishments apply whether something is within my control or not that means an automatic punishment today. Which uncovered an obvious flaw in my system. If I know early on that I'll fail to do one of my chores, why would I complete the rest of the ones on my list? So I've tweaked the dare again so that I have to roll a punishment for each chore I miss. At the moment I'm writing myself about 5 chores a day, so I could be look at up to 150 swats on a given day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you think about adding orgasm denial as well? So you would not orgasm that day if you did not do 5 chores. Forgetting to do chores will add you an edge pr forgotten chore. Doing 0 chores 2 days in a row would force you to upload an embarrassing picture to your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about it, but honestly I want to be denied so it's not much of an incentive. Although I've pretty much decided that I'm going to write version 2 of this when my current OD dare is complete, so who knows.

      Sorry, I don't do pictures.

      Delete