Translate

Friday 12 June 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Days 39 to 47

I ended up taking a short break. I had a lot going on at work, our fiscal year was ending and I had to due a bunch of reviews. I also sort of felt weird about posting with everything going on out in the world. 

Sir and I did end up playing with the remote control toys on Saturday throughout the afternoon and evening. After that I basically took a break until this Wednesday. I started doing my daily clit spankings again then, as well as my daily spankings.  

I also ended up tying myself up on Wednesday night and doing my electro punishment. I turned on the vibe as well as the electro, I'm just not able to stand the electro without some vibration thrown in. I felt a little guilty so I kept it on for 30 minutes instead of 15. It hurt quite a a bit, I'm still kind of sore to be honest. 

I did my daily spankings on Thursday as well and then listened to the first hypno file I have on my latest punishment file. It left me super horny. 

I did my clit spanking first time this morning and I'm going to try to redo my last spanking punishments and will probably be teased tonight.   

No comments:

Post a Comment