Translate

Thursday 15 March 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 150 to 158

Last Tuesday my daily tease wasn't the usual clit tickling. It was WATER TORTURE strong which I have a love hate relationship with. For those unfamiliar with this particular PM it involves me aiming a concentrated shower spray at my unprotected clit. I generally do this while using a labia spreader which keeps my clit vulnerable and exposed. If I'm being completely honest the idea of someone doing that to me is super hot. Either the original forced orgasm/post orgasm torture model (Before my denial I wasn't allowed to move the spray away if I came) or the new edge wait 30 seconds and start again denial model. The truth is though in practicality that this is very difficult to self administered. And that night I just for the life of me couldn't do it. I was just to sensitive that day and couldn't manage to relax enough to do it so I took the night off. 

Admittedly that over sensitivity is part of the appeal. The idea of being tied up, begging your partner to please stop you can't and being summarily ignored, of being forced to endure is a huge turn on. I used to have a boyfriend that would finger me to orgasm and would keep going until it became too much and I'd push his hand away. Part of me always fantasized that he would tie me up and keep going until he forced me to have multiple orgasms. 

So Wednesday I delivered the penalty rubber bad snaps to my clit and pussy. They hurt, especially those directed at my clit. The first 20 or so are fine, but as the punishment wears on the pinch of the rubber band snapping against my clit got worse. And of course my nipples were clamped so I don't particularly want to dawdle. I did manage to complete the water torture portion of the tease. Part of the reason I find it so difficult even without post orgasm torture is that there is no build up. I edge within 2 minutes of starting and the 30 seconds following each edge isn't nearly enough for the immediate need to cum to go down. That night was no exception, I edged 20 times. After that, I was exhausted and decided just to go to bed. 

So Thursday after work my clit received another 50 rubber band snaps. Next I completed the previous nights tease by delivering 50 spanks to my clit and an additional 300 penalty spanks to my clit with the ridding crop.

Next I move on to a punishment: 

  • Rub icy hot on my clit
  • 10 minutes with your clit clamped
  • 50 spanks to your pussy
  • Tickle my clit for 15 minutes with  a paintbrush.

The IcyHot against my already abused clit burned badly. I clamped my clit and nipples. By the time I removed the clamps my clit was extremely sore. I delivered the spanks to my pussy and then gratefully moved on to tickling my clit. I didn't get anywhere near the edge, but my clit was tender and throbbing by the time I was done. I didn't receive a tease that day.

On Friday I decided to watch some TV for quite a while before I moved on to my tease. Thankfully I was back to my usual clit tickling, followed by a spanking. I love the shower to cum, but went teasing it's often just too intense. After I completed the teasing I realized I was just to tired to continue. 

Saturday I had appointments during the day, so I didn't have the change to do anything until the evening. 

After diner I started out by delivering another 50 rubber band snaps to my clit. Then I started with a new punishment.


  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon


I was able to deliver the spanks quickly and then moved on to fingering my clit. As usual I didn't reach the edge and had to deliver 50 penalty spanks to my clit.

After that I started another punishment.

  • 150 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling with a blush brush

I gave my pussy some nice hard spanks with the paddle and then settled in for 15 minutes of tickling. I had 20 seconds left when I received my daily tease and had to stop. Knowing I have to stop and will have to redeliver the spanks to my clit or pussy is always a huge turn.

Since it was late the tease was condensed: Clamp my clit for 10 minutes, tickle my clit for 15 minutes with the concealer brush, and spank my pussy with the paddle. The teasing left me very horny, but not enough to edge.

I received another 15 minutes of fingering as a tease, but decided to save that for the next day. I also received today's task early.

Sunday I started off by fingering my clit to get myself nice and excited. Then I stopped for breakfast and to let the dogs out, before going back to bed for a bit. 

When I woke up I started my daily tease: 10 minutes of clit clamping, 115 minutes of clit tickling with various brushes. 100 spanks to my pussy with the flogger, the teasing made me edge 3 times, so once I was done I had to give my clit 45 spanks with the crop. I was very horny once it was done and my pussy was aching.

I took a little break after that and ran some errand. Once I was back I completed another punishment 


  • Rub Icy-Hot on clit
  • 100 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
  • 50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon


The IcyHot burned of course, but it also turned my on a lot. It always does. After spanking my clit 100 times with my heavy teak wooden spoon, I fingered for 15 minutes. Again I spanked my clit 50 times with the crop. I stopped at that point and took the dogs out to play for a bit, then had dinner.

After dinner I complete another punishment. 

  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling with the paintbursh

As always the figging was intense, but I managed to distract myself on the forum. Once the timer went of I clamped my clit and nipples. They were quite tender went I took of the clamps and the spanking only made it worse. I was very wet as I moved paintbrush between my pussy lips and across my sensitive clit. 

The clamping and the tickling gave the ginger a chance top wear off so I was able to continue the next series of punishments. These were part of a 5 post in one punishment. Poster succeeded in making me edge on the brush so he was allowed to post without waiting for a reply for a period of time. I was only able to complete 3 of the 5 post on Sunday night.  

First punishment:

  • 100 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
Second Punishment
  • 150 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
Third punishment
  • 100 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tabasco on clit
As expected I didn't finger edge once and had to spank my clit with the crop after each punishment. My pussy was  extremely sore once I was done. 

I had an important work meeting out of town on Tuesday so spent most of Monday night getting ready. After getting back on Tuesday night I had some diner then delivered 50 rubber band snaps to my pussy and 50 to my clit for skipping the previous days teasing and punishment. Then I moved on to completing my daily tease. The tickling left me frustrated and aroused. 

Once that was done I decided to move to my next punishment and finished out the rest of the multi post.

Punishment 4:

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop

Punishment 5:


  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • 100 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Use the paintbrush to tickle my clit for 15 minutes.

The spanks and clamping made my already sore clit even more tender. I didn't edge from the fingering, so had to deliver an additional 50 spanks to my clit with the crop. 

Next I rubbed IcyHot all over my clit and gave it a good spanking. It was obviously super tender and sensitive after all of that, but I didn't edge from the ticking. The clit tickling was enjoyable, but after getting up early to drive to my meeting I was pretty exhausted. After that punishment was done I just decided to go to bed.

Today was another long day with an out of town visitor. Once I finally made it home, I was pretty tired.

But eventually move on to my daily teasing. The tickling left me nice and wet and sensitive, but didn't edge me. As usual the teasing ended with a quick flogging to my pussy.

Once that was done I move on to my punishment for the day.

  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to clit with riding crop
  • 50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
  • Use a paintbrush to tickle my clit for 15 minutes

As is often the case the Tabasco didn't really do anything at first and I was left with that niggling doubt that I hadn't applied enough. I've played with it enough to know just to wait though. soon enough the burning started. Once that started I delivered the spanks and then started tickling my clit with the paint brush. The Tabasco left me so sensitive that I was sure I was going to edge, but somehow I managed the whole 15 minutes. Again probably fatigue. 

Fatigue or not I'm feeling very horny and can't stop lightly pinching my nipples. Really regretting the no touch rule. Also amazed at how much the tread as blown up. Each day when I add up the new punishments, my next orgasm gets further and further away. I seriously doubt I'll be allowed any orgasms in 2018. But as scary as the prospect is my clit throbs every day while I count up the punishments. 

Punishments remaining:



No comments:

Post a Comment