Translate

Sunday 18 March 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 162

I woke up today still with some residual soreness from yesterday. I didn't end up doing all that much in the way of punishments. Started the day off with a punishment. Again part of one of the multi punishment post (after being able to post without having to wait for making me edge). 


  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger


My clit of course became very sensitive, but I still didn't manage to edge. After giving my clit it's punishment spanking for failing to edge. I did some house work and then when out to run some errands. After lunch I got my daily tease:

I stuffed my ass with a medium plug and complete 10 minutes with my clit clamped, 115 minutes of clit tickling with various brushes and 100 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. Once I was done I was feeling extremely sensitive and tender. I did some more house work and then had diner before moving on to the next punishment. My ass was quite sore by the time I was done and was able to pull the plug out.


  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon


This didn't really do very much for me at all. didn't even really feel like playing with my clit afterward, but did so because it was required. I should have move on to this right after I complete my tease while I was still extremely horny. Stupid real life. 

Punishments remaining:



No comments:

Post a Comment