Translate

Friday 16 March 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 159

Woke up fairly horny, so I I took a look at my next punishments and saw that the next one of the list was a quick pussy spanking followed by 15 minutes of clit tickling with the blush brush. I both love and hate the blush brush. It feels nice, but it's never ever nearly enough.No matter how fast I rub with it, it always remains the same barely there constant tease. All of that aside it still feels good and stimulation even if it's frustrating and barely there is better than no touch. So I decided to give myself a little morning tease. It left me horny and even more frustrated, but that was all I had time for before having to get ready for work.

Once I got back from work, I received my daily tease. This one was 15 minutes of clit tickling with the blush brush, 15 minutes with the wool bristle calligraphy brush and 15 minutes with the weasel hair bristle calligraphy brush, followed  of course with 50 spanks to the pussy with the flogger. 

I could have technically stopped things there but decided to go to the next punishment on the list another 150 hand spanks to the pussy. I was able to quickly deliver those and move on to trying to edge for 15 minutes. As usual I failed and had to give my clit 50 spanks with the crop. After that it was time for bed. 

I just had someone complete their 7 day streak on the thread, so they can give me double punishments for one day and we've now become GD friends so they'll be able to give me 5 punishments a day. I have another couple of people who are also getting close to the 7 day streak. My clit is throbbing thinking about all the extra punishments and teasing it's going to receive. 

I do feel a little guilty because I promised the author control of my orgasms once this punishment was over and it doesn't look like that will happen any time in the near future. Though admittedly he seems content to tease and torment my clit on a daily basis for now.

Punishments remaining:



No comments:

Post a Comment