Translate

Thursday 21 December 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 74

Started holiday vacation today. I started of the day with a PM dare requiring me to tickle my clit with a paint brush for 45 minutes. I didn't edge, but I was very sensitive and wet by the time I was done. Then it was time for some punishment
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
The flogging and clamping, did nothing to reduce my horniness. The toothpaste made my clit throb even more. I fingered for 15 minutes, but didn't get to the edge despite the additional sensitivity from the toothpaste. I had some appointments in the afternoon and then did some last minute holiday shopping. 

When I got home I had dinner and then had another 45 minutes of clit tickling and 100 blows to my pussy with a flogger as my daily tease. Then I completed another punishment.
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
The Tabasco burned terribly and for the first ten minutes I had the ginger plug the burning on my clit made be completely forget about my ass. I really regretted not being allowed to touch my clit until the 20 minutes was up. Again fingered for 15 minutes, but didn't edge. 

Punishment remaining before I can cum: 



No comments:

Post a Comment