Translate

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 72

Today I got back to teasing. I started of the night with 30 minutes of clit tickling with a new wool bristle Japanese calligraphy brush. I left me very wet and nicely sensitive. The tickling was followed up by 100 smacks to my pussy with the flogger. 

Next I decided to complete a punishment:


  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass


The ginger burned quite a bit, but it was tolerable. I was careful to keep my pussy lips out of the way and carefully aimed the spoon at my clit. I tried to keep the spanks as hard as I could. Then another 20 minutes with the ginger. I spent those browsing through the forums to distract myself. Once I the timer went off and I was able to pull the ginger out of my burning ass, I settle in for a nice 15 minutes of fingering. I didn't manage to edge, but I was wet and nicely sensitive the entire time. 


I would do another punishment just to get to play with my clit for another 15 minutes, but unfortunately by hole is still burning from the ginger. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:




No comments:

Post a Comment