Translate

Thursday 30 June 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Pre-dare

Woke up this morning and the first thing I did was reach for the dice. And immediately rolled a 2. The problem with a 2 in 3 change of coming is that their is also a 1 and 3 chance of being denied. I then remembered that I'd updated the dare with duration so I had a brief moment of relief. I rolled again for the number of orgasms and got a 2.

So that works out to:
  • Round 2 duration= 7 days
  • Time I must orgasm before the dare = 0
Oh well, technically it doesn't say I can't orgasm today, but I think I'll forgo that. At least I can touch myself as much as i like today.

Now, unto the housework punishment. Rolled an 8 (Small butt plug covered in vapor rub) seems to be the dice's favorite. to curb my habit of not packing lunch and buying fast food I've added packing lunch to my daily chore list. I have a friend at work who's last day is today and we're having a goodbye lunch. So obviously no lunch needed for today. Which per the rules requires a punishment.

Punishment 1:

  • Number of swats: 2X5 = 10
  • Implement: 5 = flip-flop
  • How: 4 =  Bare wet bottom
  • Strength: = 6 Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment