Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 1 - Day 3 Part one

Punishment 1 may be my favorite punishment. Icy-Hot has become my go to when it comes to chemical play for a while now, but when I first started I tried Tabasco. I'd forgotten exactly how intense it can be. After I signed off last night I started by grabbing some rope and carabiner and attaching them to my bed frame so that I could tie my legs spread eagle. This way I'd have a quick release in case of emergencies. Once that was done I put on my ankle cuffs and secured them.

I lay down and dribbled some Tabasco on my forefinger and quickly massaged it in. At first I wasn't sure it was working and then boy was I sure. Imagine the burning sensation of eating something really spicy, but focused somewhere a whole lot more sensitive. Not only did it burn as the sensation intensified it also throbed. I could feel my clit pulsing as the sensation reached it's peak and let me tell you that sensation became the center of the universe and stayed that way for at least 30 minutes. Even after the initial pain died down I could feel the rhythmic thumping between my legs for a good long while. I can see why tying your legs is a requirement, because I really wanted to rub my thighs together.

Day 3:

Orgasm Denial Dare: Rolled a 5 ( No touching!)
Housework Punishment: Rolled a 10 (Gagged)

Well here's to a frustrating day. At least I know I get to start Orgasm Denial Round 2 tomorrow and I have a 2 in 3 chance of at least getting 1 orgasm. Off to do a little house work before work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment