Translate

Thursday 21 December 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 75

I started off today with a clit tickling PM dare,45 minutes with the bamboo brush. I was on edge for most of the 45 minutes that the PM lasted for.

Once that was done I moved down to the next punishment on the list.


  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass


Again the Tabasco burned terribly, though it didn't seem to last as long as it did yesterday possibly because I didn't wait between my PM dare and doing this so I was very wet went I started. I gave my clit some nice hard smacks which made it ache even more and made me even more wet. Of course the Tasbasco fading earlier just meant that I felt the burn in my asshole all the more. I was extremely happy when the timer went off and I was allowed to remove the ginger. I was stil very wet and sensitive, but again didn't edge. 

I will be leaving for holiday vacation later today and likely will not be able to report back until I return home. 

Punishments to go before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment