Translate

Sunday 19 February 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 5 of 21 - Denial - Success

First very very sorry for disappearing again. I started experimenting some health issues at the end of January and just didn't feel up to doing anything. I've been checked out and nothing overly serious. I did need to take some time off though, to just look after myself. I've only recently felt up to doing anything. 

Since this weekend is a long weekend I thought I'd give it a try. I was able to complete everything yesterday without too much trouble so here goes. I didn't cum during my time off so I think I'm just going to start where I left off.  

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 6 hours.
  • I must edge 9 times and hold 2 of those edges for 30 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 2
  • Punishment Task: Spank my pussy 50 times with my hand.
I was invited to a diner party on Friday and had way too much wine. So Friday morning was mostly a hung over write off. Once I had breakfast and walked the pups, I started things off with my first edging session and which I immediately followed by my first pussy punishment. 

It was absolutely beautiful spring like weather yesterday so, I alternated taking the dogs out and edging sessions. I did manage to do all my edges yesterday, though I haven't restarted housework punishments. I'll have to decide if I'm going to continue doing that and the dare at the same time. 

Tomorrow's task (Day 7 02/19/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 6 hours
  • I must edge 4 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 3
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit 175 times with a wooden spoon.
Penalty Days to date: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment